Purchase "How to Be Good on Camera: Look Good and Feel Great on Video"
What am I getting inside the course?
If you're ready to learn:
- How to Overcome Fear and Awkwardness
- How to Be More Authentic in Front of the Camera
- What to Do with Your Body, Hands, and Feet
- Easy Ways to Set Up a Cheap or Free "Home Studio"
- Hair, Make-Up and Wardrobe Tips
- How to Sell on Camera
- How to Repurpose Your Videos to Grow Your Business or Your Life
If you want to connect with your audience on video, no matter how inexperienced or uncomfortable you are - this course is for you.
Stacy P., a stage-fright-stricken professional actress, speaker and comedian, teaches you how to embrace your authentic self - just as you are. She'll teach you pro-tips while taking you "behind the scenes" to show mistakes and roadblocks we all face and how to overcome them.
No fancy studios or high dollar production crews. Real advice. All DIY low- to no-dollar production shot at home. Made to show that even YOU can do this. YES - YOU can be great on camera.
- Over 60 video lessons
- Downloadable worksheets and templates to help you put what you learned into action.
- Unlimited access to the course. View it wherever and whenever you like.
You'll be backed by a Risk-Free 48-Hour Guarantee
I know you're going to love this course because it's everything you need to make your videos more relatable.
However, if you purchase this course and decide it's not for you, I will refund your money no questions asked.
But do it quickly because you only have 48 hours from the moment you purchase to take advantage of this money-back guarantee.
Still unsure? Contact Stacy at [email protected] to book a call with her to see if the course is a good fit for you. (Zero High Pressure. Stacy sucks at sales.)